Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Why didn't this sell then?

I guess it didn't make reserve. Looks tidy enough.

Nice colour, good interior, low mileage, got the best seats - maybe because it's a tip or that its been on vacation in Japan - don't know Hendon Way Motors who did most of the servicing.....with fees and VAT it is way above 25 bags :dont know:

No view on the car, but worth doing some homework on the company....

None of the normal 993's sold.

Prices ambitious.

This car...Tip, sounds like gaps in the history, part blue interior, at current mileage due some big spends (suspension, brakes, etc).

Not a tempting enough price with the premium added. Just my thoughts as a recent purchaser.

imac said:
None of the normal 993's sold.

Prices ambitious.

This car...Tip, sounds like gaps in the history, part blue interior, at current mileage due some big spends (suspension, brakes, etc).

Not a tempting enough price with the premium added. Just my thoughts as a recent purchaser.

They were too much dough - simple :hand: and sellers were weraing the wrong glasses when they came up with their top heavy estmiates and fixed reserve.

Whilst I don't know Mr Okamoto, whether he's a test pilot etc., tracing Jap history is notoriously difficult however if the seller is Mr O then that's a bonus. That said there are 3 reasons why I doubt I'd go as far as running a Colini stick over it:

1) HWM have had it against their wall
2) Wrong gearbox for many when its over 30 bags
3) Been to Japan

If in doubt drop the price and they will sell. I note now it can be bought for £37,950 :floor: It needs an engine tidy strip, wiper widget and to lose about 8 bags :thumb:

imac said:
None of the normal 993's sold...
There were no 'normal' 993's there, it was the tip's and cab's that didn't sell so no surprise there.

Seems like the reserve was in 993 Dreamland... 38k for a Doom Blue Tip with 81k miles seems a good bid IMO. :dont know:

C.

MikeRSR said:
imac said:
None of the normal 993's sold...
There were no 'normal' 993's there, it was the tip's and cab's that didn't sell so no surprise there.

Normal being non 'S'.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back