Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED Wheels spacers

daz parker

Spa-Francorchamps
I'm looking at getting some wheel spacers for my car (997.1) and wondered if anyone had some laying around the garage they wanted to sell on??

15mm rears and 7mm fronts and bolts needed.

I've got 4 15mm spacers I had on my car with longer bolts to suit if interested.

I gave £160 for the 4 so just looking for my money back.

How did you find 15mm on the fronts??

In stock 3.8s 997.1 c2 suspension and though 15mm would poke too much?

I had no issues at all with 15mm on the front but my wheels were 7.5" wide at the time, I'm over to 8" front now so the spacers are not needed now.

I bought mine off a very helpful guy on ebay. 15 mm rear 7 mm front and that's for a Turbo. I wouldn't go any wider than 7 on the front.
He supplied them with all the bolts including locking set and different lengths for front and rear.
I think they were about £60 for the lot delivered, had them on for a month now and they are perfect, no shuddering or wobble.
Search: tech_world_direct on ebay.

easternjets said:
I bought mine off a very helpful guy on ebay. 15 mm rear 7 mm front and that's for a Turbo. I wouldn't go any wider than 7 on the front.
He supplied them with all the bolts including locking set and different lengths for front and rear.
I think they were about £60 for the lot delivered, had them on for a month now and they are perfect, no shuddering or wobble.

That is cheap!!

easternjets said:

I can't find the seller on eBay?

I bought spacers from this chap about 4 years ago, they are good quality made from aircraft grade aluminium and will be going back on my next 4s. I have had no issues with them fit well and I even had to go back a couple of years later to buy a second locking key socket as I had started to thread the old one and he just sent me the link to buy a new one with the correct code for about £7-8. Would recommend :thumb:

easternjets said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WHEEL-SPACER-KIT-PORSCHE-911-996-997-991-7MM-14MM-BOLTS-ALLOY-SHIMS-SP01/321620753847?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Thanks very much.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back