Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spot Light In Front Bumper Right Hand 9931994-1998 SKU:00926

993 front foglights are available new from EuroCarParts for around 160, if you use one of their many discount codes - quite a bit cheaper than PorscheShop.

(The problem with buying a new one though, is that the other foglight will invariably look rather faded and tired in comparison)

Can I ask what's happened to your old one? I'm looking for a broken/smashed/incomplete 993 foglight (either left- or right-hand) for a little bit of prototyping/experimentation...

I know what you mean about the after market pricing and also agree that the other one would look different but I just wanted to see if there was anyone out there who may have had one.
It is the glass that is cracked but I think you can only get the whole part, not just the glass cover. Right now I don't want to get rid of the old one until I can fir a replacement

I have a decent used one and have PM'd you.

Cheers Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back