Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For sale 996 genuine gt3 aero kit

Rickyhull

Was selling my 996 carrera 2 but been an absolute nightmare of time wasters so now selling the aero kit off it and putting normal style bumper and engine cover on to sell it cheaper

Genuine gt3 aero cup spoiler (taco version spoiler) in silver, good condition £1500 or £1200 plus your standard engine cover

Genuine gt3 front bumper in silver good condition complete with zunsport grills that cost £180 alone! £800 or £700 plus your standard bumper

Genuine gt3 side skirts with fitting kit in silver good condition £750 (Porsche fitting kits cost about £200 alone)

Genuine gt3 aero kit sport wheels with tyres, fully split and refurbed then rebuilt, chrome powdercoat barrels and grey powdercoat centres and metal centre caps grey powdercoated, 6 month old toyo proxes tr1 sport tyres, barely been used proberbly done 500 miles at most £1200

Any genuine interest message me or call or text me on 07534416216 can WhatsApp pictures etc

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back