Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DSC Sport Plug and Play PASM upgrade

systech1 said:
K888ETH said:
1. Norfolk & Idea
2. Phil 997
3. Nigel99 (tentative)
4. Redbaron1973
5. K888ETH

We've got 5, any more takers?

I would take one but am in Australia. Can I get one including delivery to me in Adelaide for the same group buy price since presumably your VAT could be excluded for a re-export out of the EU (you ARE still in the EU aren't you :grin: ? ?

Hopefully Ken can answer that and if yes you can be added to the list :thumb:
re the EU none of us are sure anymore if we are in, out in but standing out or what the hell is happening :grin: :grin:

For those that can't wait on Ken's bulk buy I've sold my 997 GTS due to lack of use and have a DSC V1 controller available if anyone's interested? Obviously used but as good as new.

Thanks,

Rank

RankBajin said:
For those that can't wait on Ken's bulk buy I've sold my 997 GTS due to lack of use and have a DSC V1 controller available if anyone's interested? Obviously used but as good as new.

Thanks,

Rank

PM sent

1. Norfolk & Idea
2. Nigel99 (tentative)
3. Redbaron1973
4. K888ETH

Sorry guys I have just brought a nearly new one :thumb: so I am out of the group buy.

Hey Ken,

What would you be able to come down to price wise if we had 10 orders? :lol:

Cheers,

Jimbo
(possibly number five - almost certainly number ten :D )

[/quote]

I would take one but am in Australia. Can I get one including delivery to me in Adelaide for the same group buy price since presumably your VAT could be excluded for a re-export out of the EU (you ARE still in the EU aren't you :grin: ? ?[/quote]

re the EU none of us are sure anymore if we are in, out in but standing out or what the hell is happening :grin: :grin:[/quote]

Have emailed Ken but as yet no response. Can you hold off the group buy order until he responds ?

DeathStar said:
toffeeman said:
It's odd to find a modification that receives such universal praise from so many quarters. It must be some piece of kit. Might have to add it to my shopping list for when I get my 997.2 C2S.

Is the suspension on the 997.2 C2S largely the same as the previous generation 997.1 C2S?

I believe you'll need to buy the 3-axis accelerometer too (the 997 turbos have them built in from the factory whereas the 997 C2S don't)

Apologies for going all anorak but I like to understand this stuff.

Ok, the 3-way accelerometer. I understand this will sense acceleration, braking, pitch and roll. Now from what I understand from reading this interesting thread, the DSC module will send a bespoke algorithm to each corner as you pootle along? Right?
Without the DSC module you get a 'blanket' algorithm to all 4 corners simultaneously?
My car, a 997.2 turbo, already has the accelerometer factory fitted. Is it taking signals from the DME? Is it connected at all right now? :?
I'll definitely be going for a DSC module as it seems doubtless that it adds intelligence to the PASM which is great!
Any input appreciated. :thumbs:

Norfolk & Idea said:
DeathStar said:
toffeeman said:
It's odd to find a modification that receives such universal praise from so many quarters. It must be some piece of kit. Might have to add it to my shopping list for when I get my 997.2 C2S.

Is the suspension on the 997.2 C2S largely the same as the previous generation 997.1 C2S?

I believe you'll need to buy the 3-axis accelerometer too (the 997 turbos have them built in from the factory whereas the 997 C2S don't)

Apologies for going all anorak but I like to understand this stuff.

Ok, the 3-way accelerometer. I understand this will sense acceleration, braking, pitch and roll. Now from what I understand from reading this interesting thread, the DSC module will send a bespoke algorithm to each corner as you pootle along? Right?
Without the DSC module you get a 'blanket' algorithm to all 4 corners simultaneously?
My car, a 997.2 turbo, already has the accelerometer factory fitted. Is it taking signals from the DME? Is it connected at all right now? :?
I'll definitely be going for a DSC module as it seems doubtless that it adds intelligence to the PASM which is great!
Any input appreciated. :thumbs:

Your spot on, individual wheel control with a greater range of adjustment and the ability to harden one corner whilst softening another at the same time.

I would take one but am in Australia. Can I get one including delivery to me in Adelaide for the same group buy price since presumably your VAT could be excluded for a re-export out of the EU (you ARE still in the EU aren't you :grin: ? ?[/quote]

re the EU none of us are sure anymore if we are in, out in but standing out or what the hell is happening :grin: :grin:[/quote]

Have emailed Ken but as yet no response. Can you hold off the group buy order until he responds ?[/quote]

Ken is monitoring the group buy on here, so I am sure he will see this and respond, suggest you add yourself to the list and put next to it subject to it being able to be shipped to OZ . :thumb:

DrJimBone said:
Hey Ken,

What would you be able to come down to price wise if we had 10 orders? :lol:

Cheers,

Jimbo
(possibly number five - almost certainly number ten :D )

Jim, I would add your name to the list with a subject to final price next to it mate, So Ken can clearly see who's potentially in and also the provisos. :thumb:

Thought I would tidy the thread up a bit so Ken can see the picture clearly.

1. Norfolk & Idea
2. Nigel99 (tentative)
3. Redbaron1973
4. K888ETH
5. systech1 (subject to it being ok to ship to OZ)
6 DrJimBone (subject to final price being agreeable)
7 Boba fett (tentative)

:thumb:

Any more takers?? These things sound ace.... what's not to like?? Err, apart from spunking a grand :wack: But apart from that.....

1. Norfolk & Idea
2. Nigel99 (tentative)
3. Redbaron1973
4. K888ETH
5. systech1 (subject to it being ok to ship to OZ)
6 DrJimBone (subject to final price being agreeable)
7 Boba fett (tentative)
8 maph (subject to final price being agreeable)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back