Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Manual 996 Turbo S For Sale

Mobs

Hi all

After putting it off for months, I've finally put an ad up for my 996 Turbo S (manual, cab) on the Porsche for Sale section. Gutted is an understatement, but house stuff beckons!

Thanks to everyone who have given guidance & suggestions in relation to ad creation.

The ad is here -

http://www.911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=7960

The brief details are -

The car is Seal Grey & has a transferrable & extendable Porsche Warranty (next expires in June 2018). The car has always been garaged & is in excellent condition. There have been two previous owners & the car is completely standard.

There were 963 X 996 Turbo S Cabriolet cars produced worldwide.

Overview -

31500 miles, 450bhp, black leather interior, Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB'S). The discs & pads are in excellent condition.
Immaculate (original) alloy wheels that were refurbished two years ago. Michelin PS2 Tyres (tread between 6 – 7mm).
Full Porsche service history & recent major OPC service completed along with all required warranty work & other flagged jobs.

Options include -

PCM 2 Navigation module, 6 CD autochanger, telephone module, Bose Sound System, 18" hollow 'Turbo" alloy wheels (with locking nuts), Xenon lighting system, electric heated seats with driver memory, Porsche Stability Management (PSM), climate control, air conditioner, cruise control, top tinted front windscreen, door mirrors electrically adjustable and heated, automatic anti-dazzle interior mirror, rain sensor, gear lever knob in aluminium (small aluminium pack), instrument dial painted in aluminium, wheel centres with colour Porsche crest, auto dimming interior/exterior mirrors, on board computer, rear park assist, hard top, cover & stand, wind deflector, Lifetime Tracker (transferrable) fitted, collapsible spare wheel & tyre.

Leather wallet with hand books, service booklet, previous MOT certificate's, tax discs, service invoice's, 2 remote keys, and a set of tools including electric pump are all present.

The price is £60000.

For further information, please email [email protected] or call Antony on 07739137323.

Thank you

DSC_0051.jpg

Sorry, but how can you have a manual turbo charged car with no roof??

kozzi said:
Sorry, but how can you have a manual turbo charged car with no roof??

Quite easily it would appear - the evidence is in the photo above your post

Ha ha! Fair shout Kozzi; which is probably why they are very few & far between!? :thumb:

I've always had a soft spot for rag tops though & will no doubt get another as this one is pretty ballistic as far as wind in the hair experiences go! :oops:

Mobs - that is a very fair price!

Watching this one with interest!

Thanks HSC911 - very kind!

mikeluke, yes, I pondered on the price for a long time, but I appreciate that even though it's got the Porsche warranty, folks can be nervous with private sales. & at 60k I also know it's 10k cheaper than Porsche would put it on their forecourt for (they offered to buy it outright & told me what the sell price would be). So I still fear this will turn into a huge regret in ten years time if I sell it as it quietly appreciates! But priorities dictate unfortunately. :sad:

There are so few manual Turbo S cars about & love 'em or loathe 'em, that makes our cab cars a very rare beast indeed!

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back