Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

go to place for wheel refurb?

Excel is the only place to get them done.....Chris is an X 993 owner as well. Passionate about our car's and his work. Wouldn't trust anyone else. He will come to you as well which is a result.

Exel Wheels every time. Chris has done 2 sets for me and has gone above and beyond. And he's a top bloke.

Another +1 for Chris @ Exel. Did my 997 Lobsters beautifully. The door to door service was so convenient (I'm near Guildford). They were already spare wheels so didn't need his loan wheel service, but I imagine that's very useful too if you need to use the car while the wheels are being worked on.

Chris at Excel did a good job for me on my 996 Turbo a few years ago. He also did the tyres for me at a good price

What's the best way to get a hold of Chris I've tried emailing him with no response yet or maybe he's taking a nice vacation?

adrian993 said:
What's the best way to get a hold of Chris I've tried emailing him with no response yet or maybe he's taking a nice vacation?

He usually pops up here, I think he say's it's best to Email him and wait as most the time he is driving up and down the country...will try to dig out the old thread unless Mr T :mrt: can find it for me first :grin:

Don't think he is ignoring you, but he may well be on a beach in the Bahama's
campervan.gif

:thumb:

Another vote for Chris, great service and also can supply tyres at a decent price too!

Lepsons in Gillingham, had mine done last yr....take them direct, haggle for a discount and you'll get a top job for a decent price.

Jack D

Another vote for Chris at Exelwheels, he has refurbed the wheels and replaced the front tyres on my Boxster S, then supplied the used wheels, refurbed and fitted tyres for my 911, absolutely fantastic service and quality :thumb:

He is a little hard to get hold of on first contact though, very busy is my guess :grin: I had to chase him to pay my bill for his work :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back