Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The GT3 RS Porsche should have made

Good luck Roro

Car is currently with Manthey Racing for a service so can be viewed there is anyone wants a PPI carried out.

Another option for sale is the following:

-997.1GT3RS as it stands today on 35440 miles.
-2x front wheel spacers 7mm used
-Front CUP motorsport splitter OEM Porsche brand new still with label and invoice
-3 years Insurance*
-3 years tax*
-3 years registration and plates
-3 years TUV inspection (MOT equivalent in the UK)**
-3 Years storage
-Indoor car cover

I am only 40mins from the NBR, 1hr15mins from Spa, 4 hours to Alps... This offer would suit someone who intends on using the car in Europe but wants to keep the miles off the car driving there and back. Must be over 25years old. Car will be stored in Traben-Trarbach, Germany

*For annual period 1st March until 31st October.
**Doesn't include any potential work required found during inspection.

I feel your pain. I went through my then 43 page thread and moved all my photos to Flickr and changed them out. Took me an entire evening!

Now I see a new issue with YouTube vids. Never seen that error message before? Anyone else seeing it or is it just me?

I wasn't aware of any youtube issues isysman???

Also does anyone know where is a good place to pick up a set of the Gen I wheels in either black or silver?

Car now sold :sad:

End of an era Rich!!

Having seen the beast in person (three times) , including following round Spa, I appreciated what a weapon of a 911 it was :bandit:

CLR programme full steam ahead ? :?:

askgeez said:
End of an era Rich!!

Having seen the beast in person (three times) , including following round Spa, I appreciated what a weapon of a 911 it was :bandit:

CLR programme full steam ahead ? :?:

Realisation hasn't quite kicked in yet Guy, relief and sad feelings together. However the good news on the CLR front is the 996 is getting very close and I will be making a start on a 997 very soon; watch this space :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back