Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Plate For Sale 8UBA

I'd snatch their hand off @£4,250 otherwise you'll be sat with it for a long time.

I was offered a 4 digit plate for £1,450 last week - but it had a 'Z' in it which I don't want at that price :roll:

I'll up my offer to 2.4k, but if you have had an offer for over 4k I would have thought it would be packaged up and sent by now.

Plate looks cool a - just need to find the right Buba - suspect quite a few in the US in creole land :thumbs:

plate For Sale 8UBA

:bandit: if anyone has a 4 digit plate at a give away price let BUBA know , I do know that UBA1 they are asking over £30,000 . CUBA :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_b8f5_206.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_b8f5_206.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 16,834
Funny business plates... I bought mine over 10 years ago and there are some plates I was looking at back then still for sale. Lots of unrealistic prices, particularly at reg dealers/brokers.

£4250 in hard cash sounds a great deal for that plate. Accept and move on would be my advice.

GLWS.

C.

plate For Sale 8UBA

:bandit: that's probably good advice but the £4,250 offer was made a month or so ago and I said £5,000 would secure it , at that price I feel to put it on my next Porsche . I know a few people here think 8UBA looks like BUBA but if you squint your eyes a bit it's CUBA and I am Cuba Steve :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

Attachments

• img_2706_103.jpg
    img_2706_103.jpg
    497.5 KB · Views: 10,212
:redcard: Very shortly this forum will require a "flogging a dead horse" and "Trevor" emoji. Leave it on eBay until someone offers you something decent again. If they get close again to the 4k mark.....snap their hand off

I'm sure there is a clever dick who can make a squinting face with "it spells Trevor" banner emoji.
No offence taken. The Dragon calls me that(or worse) on a regular basis.

:bandit: number plate 8UBA bought it 8 years ago when I bought the Porsche just sold that so if you want the Lucky number 8 or your called BUBA asking £5,750 , already on a retention document . CUBA :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

Attachments

• img_2706_118.jpg
    img_2706_118.jpg
    497.5 KB · Views: 9,884
cubasteve said:
:bandit: number plate 8UBA bought it 8 years ago when I bought the Porsche just sold that so if you want the Lucky number 8 or your called BUBA asking £5,750 , already on a retention document . CUBA :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

Give it up Buba........

:lock:

This number plate business as am investment thing is a bit of a jip. I had a look through what XX11 type number plates sold for and they're on the market for roughly the same price what they paid for them 15 years ago.
Why this plate has increased in value by 300%+ is beyond me, and many others as it's been hanging about here and fleabay since Jesus was playing fullback for Jerusalem.
Why not jump on the Uber forum and see if one of there drivers can see the value in it.
Now before you get cranky.....its all fun and games.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back