Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DSC Sport Plug and Play PASM upgrade

Hi Ken,

Excuse my lack of knowledge or information but what is the difference between the V1 and V2 version of this unit?

996ttalot said:
If there are 5 orders I can get better discount - if there are more than 10 even more so if someone wants to start a list ( no commitments at this stage ) I'll sort out a deal that you will all be happy with.

Ken

1. Me.... c'mon tight wads....

apollokre1d said:
Hi Ken,

Excuse my lack of knowledge or information but what is the difference between the V1 and V2 version of this unit?

V2 is for 991 cars :thumbs:

Jcx said:
apollokre1d said:
Hi Ken,

Aha, thank you Sir :)
I thought those cars suspensions were pretty sorted? Always room for improvement I guess.

apollokre1d said:
Hi Ken,

All units we supply have the latest firmware on them, so don't get confused about this as there has been several firmware versions and some online have called this version 1 etc.

The V1 and V2 is this simple.

If you have a 991 or 981 you need V2 otherwise you purchase v1.

apollokre1d said:
Jcx said:
apollokre1d said:
Hi Ken,

Aha, thank you Sir :)
I thought those cars suspensions were pretty sorted? Always room for improvement I guess.
Works just as well on the 991 and 981 - i have lots of customers with 991gt3rs running them and gt4.

Norfolk & Idea said:
996ttalot said:
If there are 5 orders I can get better discount - if there are more than 10 even more so if someone wants to start a list ( no commitments at this stage ) I'll sort out a deal that you will all be happy with.

Ken

1. Me.... c'mon tight wads....
2. Phil 997 ,I am in, anything to stop my fillings falling out in sport pasm on lol

This is looking seriously tempting, but more likely to go for it next year as the car is more or less stowed for winter now...

1. Norfolk & Idea
2. Phil 997
3. Nigel99 (tentative)

1. Norfolk & Idea
2. Phil 997
3. Nigel99 (tentative)
4. Redbaron1973

redbaron1973 said:
1. Norfolk & Idea
2. Phil 997
3. Nigel99 (tentative)
4. Redbaron1973

We are getting close Ken, you cant move the goalposts by adding 2 number 5s :floor: :floor:

1. Norfolk & Idea
2. Phil 997
3. Nigel99 (tentative)
4. Redbaron1973
5. K888ETH

We've got 5, any more takers?

Come on just a few more and Ken will be able to do a cracking deal for us all :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

K888ETH said:
1. Norfolk & Idea
2. Phil 997
3. Nigel99 (tentative)
4. Redbaron1973
5. K888ETH

We've got 5, any more takers?

I would take one but am in Australia. Can I get one including delivery to me in Adelaide for the same group buy price since presumably your VAT could be excluded for a re-export out of the EU (you ARE still in the EU aren't you :grin: ? ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back