Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

POR911L registration number for sale

No response yet from the OP, probably out spending all that cash he got from the plate :floor:

FZP said:
The buy it now fiction on the DVLA website is manned by a fruit loop. I just looked up an F1 number plate with my initials. £1299. No wonder there are a bunch of unsold ones on there.
Can you make them an offer on a plate or is the price as is?

AFAIK it is a Fixed Price from the DVLA

Giving the pricing structure employed I'm sure this chap must own a 993 :grin:

As I've said before it's the 'listed' prices that get owners thinking they hit gold but matching the seller with the buyer is not easy.

I've offered on several plates recently, usually starting at 50% (in this case though I'd want 90% off :roll: ), but no bites. They're just waiting for the Emperor in his new clothes to rock up when they could be holding the folding instead :hand: If they want to refuse a couple of monkeys fair enough :wack:

OP,
Did this sell?

philipj said:
No, still available. On E bay for £6500

I cant believe some one hasn't snapped it up! 😄

You've got some ***** on there.

philipj said:

:eek:

Amazeballs that it's still for sale at that price...

Forum people, how about a group funding :dont know: :dont know:

HSC911 said:
philipj said:

:eek:

Amazeballs that it's still for sale at that price...

Forum people, how about a group funding :dont know: :dont know:
As a starting point OP is £600 more than POR911J. Maybe we can help the OP and advise what the pain npoint is for this discretionary purchase.
I won't get involved as outside of 4 digit plates I'm not interested. Even on a 4 digit plate is struggle past £999.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back