Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

POR911L registration number for sale

philipj

POR911L registration number available
would suit any 911.(august 1972 or later)
Held on certificate of entitlement (V750) no further fees to pay
Currently for sale on ebay for £7500 (add no. 132346638510)
Would accept £7250

philipj said:
would suit any 911.

'Point of Order' pj

The 911 came out in 1963. Early cars (pre August 1972) wouldn't be allowed to wear that number plate. :judge:

£7,250 :floor:

:hand: Have you been wearing a set of rose tinted goggles :dont know: I doubt it's worth 4 figures :roll:

The OP has gone a nought (0) too far...

£700 - at a push.
£7000 - :floor: :floor: :floor:

C.

TREVOR

I've just had a look on eBay at all the 911 related number plates. Jesus wept there are some dyslexic long bowers in that lot, with an interesting expectation of what theirs will sell for.

FZP said:
I've just had a look on eBay at all the 911 related number plates. Jesus wept there are some dyslexic long bowers in that lot, with an interesting expectation of what theirs will sell for.

They don't sell unless the price is right. I've offered on a few low digit plates and have been countered below what they are up for but still too hexy in my view :roll: The Irish (ones with 'Z' or 'I') don't sell well at all and sellers need to understand their pricing unless they find people like Johnny David Zante who happens to want one :grin:

The OP may not be too far off if DVLA auctions are anything to go by. A few months ago I watched T911RUF with a reserve price of a few hundred pounds go into high four figures. Other 911 related plates went for similar figures......

Zingari said:
FZP said:

They don't sell unless the price is right. I've offered on a few low digit plates and have been countered below what they are up for but still too hexy in my view :roll: The Irish (ones with 'Z' or 'I') don't sell well at all and sellers need to understand their pricing unless they find people like Johnny David Zante who happens to want one :grin:

Oh I don't know. I was quite happy to pay £7.50 for mine.

All the best, Fritz :thumbs:

philipj said:
would suit any 911.(august 1972 or later)
Held on certificate of entitlement (V750) no further fees to pay
Currently for sale on ebay for £7500 (add no. 132346638510)
Would accept £7250

I'll bet you would.

:floor:

apollokre1d said:
Desert Dragon said:
750 pounds the right money :thumbs:

Right you are :)

£750??? If this was listed at £750 it would sell in seconds (likely followed by disappointed people moaning it was too cheap and they'd have paid more).

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back