Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Long Overdue Post - My Pride & Joy from RSJ Sports cars

Hi John, a great looking car from an exceptional dealer, I agree with everything you said about them. Have had my 911 for 5 years and still just look at it for the sake of it! The curves never lose their appeal, though mine is a 996T not a 997.

Enjoy it!

Wow, what a car. In the best colour too :D

If you find a way to keep it looking like that please let me know!

nigel99 said:

Nice choice! I've never been to RSJ but those guys must be pleased with themselves they only ever get positive feedback, well done to them!

When you start the mods 😂 do the steering wheel first 👍

Love basalt!

Nearly 10 years of owning 911s and admiring its curves on the drive or in the garage is a massive part of the ownership for me, it's a very special car, water or air cooled.

Enjoy!

silvermilnec said:
nigel99 said:

Nice choice! I've never been to RSJ but those guys must be pleased with themselves they only ever get positive feedback, well done to them!

When you start the mods 😂 do the steering wheel first 👍

Love basalt!

Nearly 10 years of owning 911s and admiring its curves on the drive or in the garage is a massive part of the ownership for me, it's a very special car, water or air cooled.

Enjoy!

Cheers Fella, yes they do get awesome feedback. The photos don't do it justice really as the colour depth and shine is amazing. I would like to change the steering wheel for a more/slightly thicker one - with the enhanced thumb grips on them (but not too much).

I really do like the triangular style, some peeps don't but I do. I just wish they had replaced the tip-switches with paddles, I suppose when you get use to them then there great

nigel99 said:

TBH its not that difficult but it is very time consuming, there really two ways:

1.. If it just a weekend/occasional car and you have the time then use sealant/polish & wax.

2.. If its an everyday car then i suppose use the ceramic coating or one of these coating's. then its just a quick wash and wipe down afterwards.

There are lots of arguments and discussions about these coating's, yes they give a fantastic shine and protection BUT you can have the same protection & shine from good old spit/polish as well - it may take longer but then you feel good afterwards with the effort, isn't this one of the reason's why we buy these cars or am I talking total BS

DynoMike said:
Hi John, a great looking car from an exceptional dealer, I agree with everything you said about them. Have had my 911 for 5 years and still just look at it for the sake of it! The curves never lose their appeal, though mine is a 996T not a 997.

Enjoy it!

Good to hear this mate, the 996T is a good looking machine :thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back