Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Its time. I'm leaving her...

cliffbase

...at Dove house for a week to have my seatbelts replaced with tarty red ones!

I have to say you guys on here (especially Phil) are a very bad influence, please keep it up!

Tony @ DHM, if you are reading this, please look after her, take your time to warm her up gently, and if you do enter her & take her (out) she is very capable of leaving you with a daft grin & shaking legs.

cliffbase said:
...at Dove house for a week to have my seatbelts replaced with tarty red ones!

I have to say you guys on here (especially Phil) are a very bad influence, please keep it up!

Tony @ DHM, if you are reading this, please look after her, take your time to warm her up gently, and if you do enter her & take her (out) she is very capable of leaving you with a daft grin & shaking legs.

Love it 😂😂 yep I reckon Phill responsible for Many £000s spent on here!

yes i heard a rumour that a few years ago Phil has bought up all the porsche aftermarket accessory companies in the UK....and i have also noticed his porsche seems to have got newer and more expensive the more accessories we all buy based on his recommendations :dont know: could just be coincidence

seeforez said:
yes i heard a rumour that a few years ago Phil has bought up all the porsche aftermarket accessory companies in the UK....and i have also noticed his porsche seems to have got newer and more expensive the more accessories we all buy based on his recommendations :dont know: could just be coincidence
no I just think he gets all his mods for free on the back of all the referrals 😉🏁😂

my Bank manager wishes that free mods etc were the case :floor: but Teresa May does thank you all for keeping the economy on track. I did recently have a clear out of surplus 997.1 bits and other stuff in my garage can you believe it raised £3500 so this was immediately put to good use in more mods . I cant justify the change to a newer 911 but do like the reasoning from you guys . :floor: :floor: only if I owned design 911 I can assure you the stock holding and service levels would be far better than it is :grin: :thumb:

Have I mentioned hyroflow internal engine cleaning :floor: had it done last week :hand: sssssh Phil incase any of you have any money left in your accounts :grin: :grin:

https://www.topgear.co.uk/hydroflow

Phil 997 said:
my Bank manager wishes that free mods etc were the case :floor: but Teresa May does thank you all for keeping the economy on track. I did recently have a clear out of surplus 997.1 bits and other stuff in my garage can you believe it raised £3500 so this was immediately put to good use in more mods . I cant justify the change to a newer 911 but do like the reasoning from you guys . :floor: :floor: only if I owned design 911 I can assure you the stock holding and service levels would be far better than it is :grin: :thumb:

Have I mentioned hyroflow internal engine cleaning :floor: had it done last week :hand: sssssh Phil incase any of you have any money left in your accounts :grin: :grin:

Only £3500? :floor:

Shewie said:
Phil 997 said:

Only £3500? :floor:

:floor: :floor: Well I still have bits left for my gen2 that I might need at some point inc two exhausts one stock system and one very very loud system just incase the cargraphic race one on the car doesnt get me in the final sound off next year at Dinslaken then I will have to re fit the ear bleeder exhaust :grin: :grin:

Yup, im a tart!

Attachments

• img_20171005_wa0007_106.jpg
    img_20171005_wa0007_106.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 3,591
  • img_20171005_wa0006_389.jpg
    img_20171005_wa0006_389.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 3,591
Lovely dash of colour!!

Ooh lovely! How much does it cost to get the seatbelts done in red may I ask please? :)

sonny85 said:
Ooh lovely! How much does it cost to get the seatbelts done in red may I ask please? :)

I shudder to think too, considering it took Dove House a week to change them... :grin:

C.

Thanks chaps, it cost less than the time I don't have to do it myself, and the frustration in trying, and apparently more than a nice pair of shoes according to my mrs.
That said her logic tells me that I now have to take her to dinner tomorrow??

Note to DHM, never leave the receipt with the sweet smiling missus!!!

Very nice Cliff, a very good looking mod. mine should be done in the next week or so. :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back