Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WHITE 4S FOR SALE

NIBrown

This car looks familiar, think I saw it for sale with Strasse a year or so ago?
Not many white ones around.

Asking top money for relatively high miles :eek:

Looks like it may be the guy why use to post lots of videos on YouTube of him racing around in his various 993's, sure he was a camgill or something like?!??

Does look nice in white....except for the silly rear spoiler :floor:

Attachments

• capture_552.jpg
    capture_552.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 2,255
:eek: Always wanted to waste a few minutes watching someone put a car on a trailer and then take it off :roll:

Yes I think this chap gave some 'stick' to members on here a few years back when there was a 'discussion' over his driving standards and video production skills :what:

Weird ...... lol ...... why on earth would anyone want to see a video of that ....... :floor:

Zingari said:
:eek: Always wanted to waste a few minutes watching someone put a car on a trailer and then take it off :roll:

Yes I think this chap gave some 'stick' to members on here a few years back when there was a 'discussion' over his driving standards and video production skills :what:

Think I can remember him racing around some streets in this turbo, telling everyone that they must buy one, and then other footage in other 993's he had bought!

Videos have now been removed....don't suppose it helped in selling his cars :floor:

Presumably the addiiton of the rear spoiler made reverse parking difficult and hence the need for parking sensors :roll:

Having looked at the pics, it just doesn't look right to me :dont know:

You've been looking at too many boxsters Zingari :hand:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back