Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Glove Compartment

-- 997 --

Hi guys wanna ask, how easy is it to take the glove compartment out, where would the screws be located?

Cheers

J[/quote]

It's pretty easy, I think I got some instructions from the macarbon website for their glove box trim fitting.

DucatiRob said:
It's pretty easy, I think I got some instructions from the macarbon website for their glove box trim fitting.

Hi DucatiRob, that would be great if you could post up a link or something like so I could commence removal :grin: I guess I could artwork it out but just don't wanna risk anything and break something.. etc...

Cheers

J

Demort said:
https://www.renntech.org/forums/topic/43203-glove-box-removal/

happy to explain it on the phone if you want as the link doesnt show you the sub sections on the bits you need to remove to get to the screws or i can send you some stuff .

Pm me if so young man :)

Hi demort, thank you for your reply back and the link, I'll give it a try at weekend, I should be ok without having to call you etc, but if I do get stuck "IF" then I may have to bother you... :)

Cheers.... :thumb:

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back