Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Jackal's 993 up for sale at JZM

HPNer said:
Probably better than an original, as those will be cobwebbed with flaky rubbers and seals with owners ***** out about putting miles on them.

:hand: don't think so! enjoyed taking mine out to a meet last night in the drizzle with semi slicks :bye:

also i know tp81 has just returned from an epic trip in his... :wink:

[edit: as a 993 project, it's probably one of the finest, if not the finest rep', but as mentioned previously doesn't necessarily float everyone's boat] GLWTS :thumb:

NottsRS said:
don't think so! enjoyed taking mine out to a meet last night in the drizzle with semi slicks :bye:

also i know tp81 has just returned from an epic trip in his... :wink:

Well done those men!!
:worship:

I did a couple of px laps on nurburgring in it, 6 glorious years chasing it all over Europe and even had a couple of hours behind the wheel caning it through the Pyrenees :grin:

Gutted that I'll probably never see the yellow peril again but GLWS mate - it's worth every penny and then some, purists be damned :thumb::sad:

chimp911 said:
I did a couple of px laps on nurburgring in it, 6 glorious years chasing it all over Europe and even had a couple of hours behind the wheel caning it through the Pyrenees :grin:

Gutted that I'll probably never see the yellow peril again but GLWS mate - it's worth every penny and then some, purists be damned :thumb::sad:

:agree: but in my case make that four years not six. :thumb:
Didn't always get close enough to see his tail pipes. :oops:

I reckon you lads should all chip in together and buy it for your Euro 'tours'. You can either take turns who drives it each year or rent it out for an honorary hooner. Be a good invest and you can continue to have that stunning vibrant colour on you trips.

:wink:

Logged on just to read this thread.

What a load of bollox

First time I've ever read Zingari not trying to talk a cars asking price down!!

I for one will be sad to see it sell - I hope Jackal changes his mind.

alex yates said:
Does anyone? :dont know:

:weed:

On a positive note I've not sacked anyone this week :thumb:

Richyd said:
Logged on just to read this thread.

What a load of bollox

I for one will be sad to see it sell - I hope Jackal changes his mind.

Chasing Snap, Crackle and Pop (and P DOV) around the Alps was the reason I went aircooled and never regretted a second of it.

Inspirational

Richyd said:

:hand: Give it time chum :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back