Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New member - 991 Carrera 4S Guards Red

Love the colour and ducktail :thumb:

GR the best colour imo

:welcome: and congratulations on purchase of a lovely car! :thumbs:

Took the car round Snetterton on Saturday to see what it could do. All I did prep wise was to fit Pagid RS29 pads on the front. Was very impressed with it, as were a few other people who wanted passenger rides.

A few pics from the day:

JvfbRpMM.jpg
|

CAUpJXMb.jpg

f1VtxAND.jpg

2hddy2m2.jpg

ff9bm1TU.jpg

:welcome:

what a lovely car, and even better that its not a garage queen , and being used as intended :thumb:

What a great looking motor. the SportDesign package really ticks the boxes on that 991 - congratulations.

However, now you have caused me a problem... I want to retrofit the SportDesign Package on my car! Does anyone know - ballpark - how much this would cost at the OPC? equipment, fitting, painting, coding (Agate Grey). I get the feeling it would be EXPENSIVE - i.e. little change from £10k

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back