Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 997 and I

I'm off to the Goodwood Porsche event this Saturday so had an hour in the garage with a pot of Adams buttery wax.

Kev, let me know if you every wish to try out polishes and waxes on a basalt black 911. I'd happily drive to the valleys.

Yours always looks so immaculate I feel guilty every time I see it.

nigel99 said:
Kev, let me know if you every wish to try out polishes and waxes on a basalt black 911. I'd happily drive to the valleys.

Yours always looks so immaculate I feel guilty every time I see it.

Thanks Nige but I'm not doing anything here that you or anyone else couldn't do yourself.
It's just a bit knowledge, product and elbow grease :grin:
Definitely don't feel guilty, if you enjoy your car thats all that counts .

:thumbs:

Kev, I havent got the energy to drive to the valleys like Nigel so could you stop off at mine on the way through and give it the KJD treatment :floor: :thumb: :grin: or are we going to do the same as Simply porsche and try a sample area to see what this addams stuffs like . :grin: :thumb:

It amazes me how you keep your car looking that well. I'm playing catch up and it's currently getting some much needed attention. Maybe after this I'll butter mine up.

Attachments

• 2b4c1654_cf04_40a1_b359_c3ccce9b7bab_171.jpeg
    2b4c1654_cf04_40a1_b359_c3ccce9b7bab_171.jpeg
    903.9 KB · Views: 5,424
Urban Ranger said:
It amazes me how you keep your car looking that well. I'm playing catch up and it's currently getting some much needed attention. Maybe after this I'll butter mine up.

You appear to have everything under control and heading in the right direction.
Looks fantastic :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Kev, I havent got the energy to drive to the valleys like Nigel so could you stop off at mine on the way through and give it the KJD treatment :floor: :thumb: :grin: or are we going to do the same as Simply porsche and try a sample area to see what this addams stuffs like . :grin: :thumb:

I can see where this is heading lol
Phil, I'll bring my Adams Jizz with me Saturday and let's do a little test area and see what it comes out like. :grin:

KJD said:
Phil 997 said:

I can see where this is heading lol
Phil, I'll bring my Adams Jizz with me Saturday and let's do a little test area and see what it comes out like. :grin:

is the sample area the bonnet, just four of the wings the boot, roof and bumpers , not fussed about the sills dont want to push my luck . :floor: see you sat mate. :thumb:

I headed down to Goodwood last Saturday for the Club Carrera Porsche meet and track day.
I didn't take any pictures of the car this time but instead took a few of a couple of Spitfires.
Amazing to see a pilot jump in one fire it up and taxi down the runway for takeoff. Certainly made the day. :grin:

A nice afternoon up the Brecon Beacons.
I really should make more use of them as practically on the door step :)

KJD said:
A nice afternoon up the Brecon Beacons.
I really should make more use of them as practically on the door step :)

Be careful on the Brecon Beacons by-pass. There's a mobile gun speed-trap on a bridge on the dual carriageway!

Very sneaky... :x

Thanks John, easy pickings with the amount of cars & bikes that visit the area for a weekend hoon :judge:

Kev, Your car looks like it just rolled off the production line! Looks sharp as a pin in that pic! :thumb:

monster said:
Kev, Your car looks like it just rolled off the production line! Looks sharp as a pin in that pic! :thumb:

Thats because Kev wraps it in cling film until he gets to where he's going
:floor:

monster said:

Thanks Tim, I do try to keep it looking good but after a long run Sunday it's looking sorry for itself again .
:sad:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back