Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.2 GT3 who's getting one ?

nick w said:
TBH the full PTS window should be open by now, maybe it's off the agenda ?

I read somewhere else that PTS is a no-no on UK 991.2 GT3s and that only late build slots will be able to specify manual as well. It would be interesting to know if anyone could confirm or deny ... :?:

Disco said:
nick w said:
TBH the full PTS window should be open by now, maybe it's off the agenda ?

I read somewhere else that PTS is a no-no on UK 991.2 GT3s and that only late build slots will be able to specify manual as well. It would be interesting to know if anyone could confirm or deny ... :?:

Yup...no PTS slots in the UK. I've seen the e-mail that Porsche GB sent to OPC's...it sounded very final. They did the same with the R....no PTS for the UK but available elsewhere.

My guess is they is they just can't be bothered...as the cars will sell here anyway and they probably get something in return from Porsche AG for giving up their share of PTS slots.

Friend got his last week - took it straight to Wales for the weekend - hasn't stopped grinning since

He says it is extraordinary Cross-country

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back