Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Range rover sport / disco 3 advice please..

Schweet! :thumb:

Does it have the under chamber beneath the rear shelf to allow two bodies to be carried at the same time :oops:

Thought it being derv the tax would be OK :?:

Glad you found a car.

My experience for what its worth:

Range rover - Had 3 Vogues, all great cars & make you feel good driving them. Did have to replace a gearbox ££££

RRS - nice enough but a bit small, and if anyone is in the back you cant see out.

Q7 - Had a number of these, found the 3.0 underpowered, the 4 ltr eats tyres!

Disco - great car, awesome for towing & taking dogs. did a 600 mile trip to Scotland & was parking when the front wheel fell off! Speaking to LR, seems its relatively common!!!!

Had a number of Defenders which i love but arnt really comfortable, my missus had horses & these were great for tugging them about & muddy dogs. She now has a Nivara which so far has proved to be brilliant for that job.

Overall, the best 4x4 i ever had was the X5 when it was first launched, i loved that car & it was faultless.

I absolutely love my 2010 RR sport 3L diesel in dark grey cream interior.
I did the research and its this 2010 model onwards that you want.
I still wasnt convinced when I bought it but I needed something comfortable to drive to work in everyday and 6 months on I absolute love it! Has loads of character which I doubt I would find in a Cayenne, Audi etc.

Bought from Saxtons and very good service overall :thumb:

Nice bit of kit m8 - Mrs Osh loves hers... :thumb:

Osh

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back