Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Why is this 981 Cayman 29 Bags?

Zingari

OK I want one of these it's no secret but timing is everything. It hasn't got all the spec I'd want but it has the essentials to mean a buyer won't do his dough come selling it on and for me it will be a daily driver. Not exactly a 'well known' dealer but it aint HWM or Motorhub either.

It's Here a 2014 15k miles car with PDK, a 'good' colour (Mrs Z likes this one :roll: ), Sat Nav, PSE, Heated seats, Sports wheel and it's up @£28,995. OK it's not got dual climate which is usually a deal breaker for me but I could make an exception.

Had I not just bought the CooperS I'd be onto this like a tramp on chips and man maths would mean the 964 could stay.

:hand: However it's £5k under retail so there must be an issue :dont know: Too much mention of 'good' in the decsription rather than 'excellent', 'mint' etc. :?:
s-l1600.jpg

Offer £5k more for it to make you happy :grin:

Ps your slipping old boy, the "here" link is to the wrong site (check quick it could be embarrassing :floor: )

^^^Many thanks chum - yes I was giving ToreB some extra site traffic :thumb: Luckily I'd closed down the rubber site :oops:

Do you think if I offer the extra 5 bags I'll get it :dont know: Plus it will add to the smoke and mirrors that buying into 981 Boxster/Cayman is a rock solid investment and you won't lose any dough in depreciation :roll:

Its just lost another bag, 28 bags now, give it a few more days it will be down to your 25!!
Smoked rear lights, 27995, think it might gave history but might be worth an inspection??

Yes as imac rightly says Zingers cat D I just rang him and he confirmed it was :thumb:

If it looks too good to be true............

Zingari, you only live once, get the GTS, you know you want to, you won't regret it and......... the total cost of ownership will be less than an S :wink:

jonttt said:
Zingari, you only live once, get the GTS, you know you want to, you won't regret it and......... the total cost of ownership will be less than an S :wink:

:hand: Temptation. Get thee behind me :grin: As we go into the New Year and if I haven't found anything for Monaco I might have to get desperate and have a GTS then. When will they fall out of bed pricewise :dont know:

My 981 is absolutely superb. Dare I say better than the 911 I used to have........ :thumb:

Zingari said:
jonttt said:

:hand: Temptation. Get thee behind me :grin: As we go into the New Year and if I haven't found anything for Monaco I might have to get desperate and have a GTS then. When will they fall out of bed pricewise :dont know:

......... looks like we will both looking for something for the Monaco trip come the New year ....... lol

The 981 is first class guys! Enough said.

madalaa said:
......... looks like we will both looking for something for the Monaco trip come the New year ....... lol

My Indy has a 'modified' Robin Reliant if you're interested :dont know: Dixie horns already fitted :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back