Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally picked up my 997

Really nice car, really terrible video...

Shmee will sleep safely.

Just drive it and enjoy it, forget the Youtube career.

Great video, the car looks lovely!

Enjoy :thumb: :thumb:

All the best 👍

budflicker said:

:yeah: :grin: :thumb:

You're gonna love it!

Phil 997 said:
I must try and steal one of those cappuccino 911 sprinkle covers next time I am in the OPC :grin: :thumb:

Forget the cover, preferred the 'shaker' myself... :puh:

:thumb:

spongebob squarepants said:
That's a cool video! You should smile more though :floor: :floor: :floor: 911 coffee woman was loving the limelight!

46 sleeps till I collect mine, can't wait it's one thing the OPC's do well :thumbs: As you say the OPC's aren't always that crazy on prices and that two year warranty and prep is a big bonus.

I bet you can't get any sleeps in between! I know I struggled :p

I made up for the grin while i was driving home :thumb:

Stephen603 said:
budflicker said:

Shmee will sleep safely.

Appreciate the sentiment only wanted to do a video for the fun of it and to show you guys. Didn't have a career in mind but will keep trying.

Well i enjoyed it! Especially 911 coffee woman's bit :grin:

Congratulations, nice looking car and the video wasn't too bad either!

I would definitely pay extra next time for the OPC experience. Can't believe you let the salesman pull the cover off though rather than do it yourself. :dont know:

spongebob squarepants said:
Stephen603 said:
budflicker said:

Shmee will sleep safely.

Appreciate the sentiment only wanted to do a video for the fun of it and to show you guys. Didn't have a career in mind but will keep trying.

Well i enjoyed it! Especially 911 coffee woman's bit :grin:

Thanks alot Spongebob :)

nigel99 said:
Congratulations, nice looking car and the video wasn't too bad either!

I would definitely pay extra next time for the OPC experience. Can't believe you let the salesman pull the cover off though rather than do it yourself. :dont know:

Thanks Nigel, Yea I should have done looking back... but is a bit like unwrapping a X'mas present when you already know what you are getting if that makes sense.

Very nice. Great choice.
Good video too.... not totally sure about the lift music!!
Enjoy!

toffeeman said:
Somebody has been watching Seen Through Glass and MrJWW... :D

Nice video and lovely car. Congrats :thumb:

I don't believe you can compare the OP's video of his pick up to the videos by MrJWW......that guy is so false and condescending it's hard to stomach ...."it's insane" is his mantra ....turns my stomach ..his GT3 pick up is case in point ...and although he professed to be aPorscheguy ...I don't believe it , just a money man on the make ...narcisstic and false .....wouldn't be my cars n coffee kind of guy for sure ....just my opinion though .....Seen thru glass is no better ....!

The OP here is genuinely over the moon and looks to be an ordinary guy achieving his dream ...that's my kind of video ....

Enjoy Stephen...We have all ( most of us ) felt that way at our first one .....

Problem is ....it's not going to be your last !!!

Well done mate!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back