Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Jackal's 993 up for sale at JZM

I'd sell anything every day of the week if it made me £10k. Having the skill to know what you're selling and risk involved, even easier. Well done to them.

Personally I reckon Jackal could've done easier and better selling it himself through his own virtual channels.

westcoastclassic said:
Similar but different to this car at the highly respected Border Reivers in Loch Lomond (link below). This car is pretty awesome and I am amazed it has not sold, I have seen it in the flesh and its virtually beyond any kind of improvement and judging by JZMs ask its a steal, why wont people come North of the Border.

That car's not even in the same ball park. But to add to why it isn't getting much interest.....a quick look on my phone and the advert is baba compared to the jzm advert.

westcoastclassic said:
Similar but different to this car at the highly respected Border Reivers in Loch Lomond (link below). This car is pretty awesome and I am amazed it has not sold, I have seen it in the flesh and its virtually beyond any kind of improvement and judging by JZMs ask its a steal, why wont people come North of the Border.

All that work and they fit replica wheels with budget tyres and don't get me started on the baggy trimmed front seats...

Jackals car is on a league above in detail and that genuine RS 3.8 motor is the icing on the cake.

C.

alex yates said:
westcoastclassic said:

That car's not even in the same ball park. But to add to why it isn't getting much interest.....a quick look on my phone and the advert is baba compared to the jzm advert.

I am sorry but I don't see the logic in that comment. I agree its not in the same ball park (price range) but that is my point. In my humble opinion I would have that over JZMs as its not too far gone mod wise, but crucially has the same effect.

Well if I had £75k to blow, I'd borrow £35k and buy Jackal's.

That car is beyond COOL.

....and tells a story like Steve McQueen.

cableguy said:
westcoastclassic said:

All that work and they fit replica wheels with budget tyres and don't get me started on the baggy trimmed front seats...

Jackals car is on a league above in detail and that genuine RS 3.8 motor is the icing on the cake.

C.

What about the small matter of 34k change my friend??????

westcoastclassic said:
cableguy said:
westcoastclassic said:

C.

I doubt you could find a decent RS 3.8 motor for that good man. ;)

Add in a set of genuine Speedlines and a front seat re-trim and Jackals car is starting to look cheap!

C.

cableguy said:
westcoastclassic said:
cableguy said:
westcoastclassic said:

C.

I doubt you could find a decent RS 3.8 motor for that good man. ;)

Add in a set of genuine Speedlines and a front seat re-trim and Jackals car is starting to look cheap!

C.

Hey, its a tidy looking horse, but it isn't cheap man, and with all the mods its a niche within a niche, get it bought then if its cheap

alex yates said:
Well if I had £75k to blow, I'd borrow £35k and buy Jackal's.

That car is beyond COOL.

....and tells a story like Steve McQueen.

Steve McQueen was a wife beater and by all accounts a pr**k.
I don t have hero's but if I did it would not be him, know your history mate.
And if he were alive today he would not give anybody a second thought or the time of day. Folk with their hero's, just because he owned a few Porsches he is God, you need a bit more credibility in my world to be marked as a man of distinction and worthy of respect.

I'm five cars deep right now and only one man, hence I don't need another and rather enjoying modding my own 993 thanks. ;)

C.

Yeah I know my SMcQ history....and? Homosexuality was also illegal once.

That 993 can tell more tales and has broke as many laws as Mr McQ, hence me stating him.

Know your history mate :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back