Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Flat battery, Conditioner not helping, warrranty ?

fastlowe said:
Cost was £303.85 . It's a Moll battery. OPC Leicester. Always been very good for me :)

It's your money but I'd be crying if i paid that for a battery!!

Useful thread (particular thanks to Demort, the forum's star).

I have decided to fit a DEFA engine block heater with integrated charger, so the car should always be ready to start, even in the depths of winter. :thumb:

I've just gone 'green' and bought a solar panel from Halfords. There's 3 sizes of output. Looking at reviews online I opted for the largest output. From memory it was about £40-/+ and I purchased the OBD plug £10-/+. The cord flex is very long and I suppose can be extended to suit. I believe it is waterproof as well. All in all I think it's a good purchase, won't cost me any electric and I leave it doing its thing. :thumb: :sleepy:

Suppose £300 is a lot of dough for a battery.. they did test for any faults that might drain it to be fair. Trouble with me is I like the OPC receipts :? They do work out dearer :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back