Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

M25 Speed Cameras

rus_987

Hi all,

I was on the M25 and the variable speed limit came on in the digital sign on the gantry saying "60", and on the next gantry there was a speed camera (not the type that's above every lane), but the type that's the yellow box on the side of the gantry (the new style working speed cameras).

I was going 60, but just as I was about to pass the gantry it switched to "50", there's no way I could have gone down to 50 quickly enough... does it give you at least 3-5 seconds to adjust in this kind of case? I hope it doesn't just change the speed camera flash in a millisecond...can someone please clarify?

Thanks!

refer to https://www.speedcamerasuk.com/hadecs-3.htm

roadside-hadecs-speed-camera.jpg

infrasilver said:
This is what I heard, 1 minute between switching a speed restriction on or changing speeds on the gantries, you would know if you got caught as the flash is quite bright.

It was very sunny so couldn't tell, I know nothing will come through, but if it did I would hire the best motoring lawyer, because that would just be taking the p*ss

No restrictions on the speed above on the signs .... You would have 60 seconds from when they change also !

Do those Hadecs 3 flash given they cover all 4 lanes :dont know: They've also got round the corroboration of road measurement markings as they are not required for them :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back