Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Red C4S @ Harbour Cars - anyone know this?

Christ just when I thought the S models premium was actually starting to get closer to the NB's, these sales go through! Strong money, congrats.

Keep it real and don't do your dough :thumb:

Or realise that WB none turbo 993's are still undervalued 8)

You can't get away from desirability and rarity. No matter what happens those facts wlll always work in their favor.

When I bought 5 years ago there was a c£10k premium WB over NB, that has widened and will continue to do so IMHO.

jonttt said:
When I bought 5 years ago there was a c£10k premium WB over NB, that has widened and will continue to do so IMHO.

:hand: As a kid I had a 'Stretch Armstrong' and he could bridge some wide gaps, but oddly enough always went back to his original size :bandit:

jonttt said:
Or realise that WB none turbo 993's are still undervalued 8)

You can't get away from desirability and rarity. No matter what happens those facts wlll always work in their favor.

Hardly an impartial view, but probably accurate. :)

Mmmm you could say I'm not impartial .....but ...... that was my logic when I decided to spend £10k more on a WB. I literally had a choice of a NB for £25k or a WB for £35k, it was a tough decision and I was impartial at the time. Fast forward 5 years and facts is facts as they say i.e. A good NB is £50k, an equivalent WB is more than £10k more and simple logic tells me that gap will only ever get wider :bandit:

I'm not sold on the simple logic there chum :?

Zingari said:
I'm not sold on the simple logic there chum :?

I'll make it simpler ........ I had a feeling 5 years ago ........ and was right :bandit:

jonttt said:
Mmmm you could say I'm not impartial .....but ...... that was my logic when I decided to spend £10k more on a WB. I literally had a choice of a NB for £25k or a WB for £35k, it was a tough decision and I was impartial at the time. Fast forward 5 years and facts is facts as they say i.e. A good NB is £50k, an equivalent WB is more than £10k more and simple logic tells me that gap will only ever get wider :bandit:

£25-35k more going by what has been sold recently. So in reality both NB and WB have roughly doubled in value. Both gained by the same percentage. Gap is the same.

Agree with you that the WB cars probably have some way to go. Although I'm biased also. :)

That looks a great price. Hardly ever see CAT D cars with before repair and during repair photographic evidence. A lot cheaper than the £70k+ a car without a mark against it's history would cost.

Not sure about that interior though. :bandit:

tyinsky said:
That looks a great price. Hardly ever see CAT D cars with before repair and during repair photographic evidence. A lot cheaper than the £70k+ a car without a mark against it's history would cost.

Not sure about that interior though. :bandit:

Theophilus P Wildebeeste as a previous owner :dont know: Needs to shave some dough off the price 8)

What a lovely looking car that is - love the Arena Red but what was the original owner thinking speccing it with blue leather - I can't imagine that works that well - black would have been so much nicer!

I can remember back when the 996 Turbo was launched and me and my Dad were invited up to have a look around it (Dad was a good customer at the time and they were trying to sell him one) - it was Lapis Blue with what I thought was black leather - the Sales Manager nearly had a heart attack when I said 'is it black inside' - his response was 'it better not be' and had to open the door to check - it was in fact Metropole Blue (which worked with the Lapis). Maybe they ticked the wrong box on the order form of this one? haha

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back