Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C4S about to pull the trigger

At £21k with fsh. spec and condition I think you've grabbed a bargain.
Welcome to C4S ownership. :thumbs:

It does say "non switchable" regarding the PSE....
Great looking car!

Well done and congratulations sir - sound decision great car - enjoy and smile :grin:

Congratulations on your purchase. Nice car and great spec. I was very tempted to buy this last week but figured I won't get the time to drive it much. Enjoy it :thumbs:

Well done, great choice you will love it!

Lovely example - Congrats :thumb:
Silver Centre Tunnel & Red Stitching - Nice Touch

Reminds me of my old one..
Despite all the hate for the 996, I still say the 4s is one of the nicest looking cars I've owned!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 4s1_136.jpg
    4s1_136.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 2,487
Soooo, looks like the collection is all booked for Friday. I can't wait!

Interesting development today. Tom from 911v called me to say my car is with Porsche for its final inspection and to have the few bits and bobs sorted. They noticed the RMS was leaking, and are now changing that as well. What a great service. There were some more very kind and generous offers made for further works to be done at the same time, but I had to decline at this time.

I have never known such an honest and genuine approach to selling cars. Neither new or used. 911 Virgin are pure class. :thumb:

Good luck with the car and collection, I'll keep an eye out around town 8)

Will

APL911 said:
I have never known such an honest and genuine approach to selling cars. Neither new or used. 911 Virgin are pure class. :thumb:

I'll second that, I bought my 2002 996C2 from Tom in April and the whole sequence of events from my initial contact, to buying the car and crucially, even sorting out a very small problem post-purchase (the indicator switch broke the day after I drove it away from them) was a complete pleasure.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back