Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

18" Fuchs Wheels

cableguy said:
MattyR said:
I've always like the 997 MY02 wheels. They look pretty classic now and I think the 993 can wear them very well indeed. Plus easier to clean than pretty much any other wheel!

On paper the perfect wheel. Strong, manufactured by BBS for Porsche, Light, 18" for aesthetics and very easy to clean inside & out. :thumb:

C.

That's very interesting as I did not know they were fabricated by BBS. I like them even more! Not sure whether or not they are better looking than Twists?..

Here's a pic of mine.
Given the similarity of the shape, i don't really get the point about suiting older 911s better, but each to their own.
Also genuine fuchs are super light.

Attachments

• jh993_960.jpg
    jh993_960.jpg
    680.9 KB · Views: 6,756
jhrfc said:
Here's a pic of mine.
Given the similarity of the shape, i don't really get the point about suiting older 911s better, but each to their own.

That looks sweet! Did you buy your car from JZM last year?

Wheel decision made. Going to go for a set of Work Meister S1s colour combo tbc. Will be ordering in a couple of weeks once I work out the exact spec

nickjonesn4 said:
Wheel decision made. Going to go for a set of Work Meister S1s colour combo tbc. Will be ordering in a couple of weeks once I work out the exact spec

Had to Google them. To my uninitiated eye they look pretty similar to the wheels ChrisT70 is selling.

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?p=1341475#1341475

madge said:
nickjonesn4 said:

Had to Google them. To my uninitiated eye they look pretty similar to the wheels ChrisT70 is selling.

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?p=1341475#1341475

Thanks. His are listed as Equips but they do look like Meisters. PM sent.

nickjonesn4 said:
jhrfc said:
Here's a pic of mine.

That looks sweet! Did you buy your car from JZM last year?

Yup, that's right.

Just bought Chris's wheels as they are indeed Work Meisters in the perfect size/fitment for a widebody 993.

Loving this forum so far!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stinkyspanner
Back