Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What's happened to Octane magazine

peterzoom

Spa-Francorchamps
I have just been having a quick look through my subscription edition of Octane and it seems to be printed on much lower quality paper than usual. Not the end of the world by any means, of course, but I can't help but feel disappointed at the overall effect. Does anybody here feel the same way or know if it is an ongoing situation or just a one off?

octane

It is as annoying as when my wife sent me shopping and I thought I would save a few pennies and buy the cheapest toilet paper only to be filled with regret after my first dump :hand:

Octane

I am afraid I still do and much prefer it to digital formats. But then I prefer watches with hands,cars without ecu's and many other prehistoric formats!

Octane are in the same stable as EVO, let's see if they follow suit.

Magazines? Yeah, me too, as a preference I haven't moved on yet.

Well I have to admit to still much preferring to leaf through a magazine as opposed to reading one online. It just feels that little bit more satisfying to my mind and when I pass them on to someone else after I have finished with them that feels quite good too, harder to do with a digital copy!

That said, every page I turned in this months Octane felt irritatingly cheap although the content is still excellent. If this is to be the quality of the paper from now on I feel its a poor move.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back