Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The time has come for me ........

It was strange seeing 'your' car at The Fairmile knowing that you weren't there.

Some might say I got the best of both worlds. :grin:

madalaa said:
The departure of my old girl hasn't been too traumatic ......... especially as I know it's gone to good home ....... in fact perhaps a better home as it will garaged now ...... :)

Nice one Mads. They are fabulous cars but not the be-all-and-end-all at the end of the day. Plenty of just as pretty and very fine cars out there.

Not really in the same league but I know you are after a soft top so how about a 356 replica? You may have the pockets to facilitate an original but I was doing some digging a while back and came across these chaps who also do coupes. There's also Chesil who are well regarded (also very pleasant on the telephone).

http://www.speedsterclinic.com

Attachments

• img_4254_127.jpg
    img_4254_127.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 3,724
Thanks Matty ...... I know what I want next pretty much ....... and it's not a Chesil ...... I want open top that that can do some fast European tours with the roof down.

Matty did you sell your car? ...... is it still advertised?

Thanks Terry .... :eek:ld:

madalaa said:
Thanks Matty ...... I know what I want next pretty much ....... and it's not a Chesil ...... I want open top that that can do some fast European tours with the roof down.

Matty did you sell your car? ...... is it still advertised?

Thanks Terry .... :eek:ld:

Yes I don't think a Chesil would quite cut it on a Euro road trip! You mentioned a Boxter I think; that would be fab :thumb:

The car is still here. I had it up for sale unofficially and came to a provisional deal with another forum member (Bund). We couldn't quite come to a deal due to some items which came to light on the PPI. I have since rectified most of these at some expense and enjoying the car more than ever. No doubt it will be for sale again some day. Just not yet as need to now get my monies worth in smiles-per-mile!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back