Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The time has come for me ........

Fantastic news on the sale Andy - great that the "old girl" has gone to someone who will truly appreciate it :thumb:

Look forward to the next trip with you in a Boxster! :grin:

Thanks for the intro Andy.

I am the new custodian of Andy's car, and what a lovely car it is to. I've always liked 993's, I love the shape and the fact that it is aircooled.

I'm looking forward to adding some fun filled miles on the car, like I did in my 73 911T pictured here from a weekend drive in Yorkshire with the DDK forum guys.

37291270365_153f9f78f8_z.jpg

Mike

Welcome to 993 ownership and the forum Mike.

:thumbs: Andy

:welcome: to 911uk Mike. See you at The Fairmile tomorrow. :?:

Good luck with the search for a Boxster Andy and well done on the sale :thumbs:

:welcome: to the forum Mike.

Welcome Mike. Congrats on the purchase - you've a well-cared for car there and I know Andy was sorry to see her go but pleased to sell to a fellow enthusiast. I hope you get the same enjoyment of the 993 as he has over the years. Will no doubt see you around at a meet or on the roads around NW London.

Love the 911t too!

Rob

Congrats Andy. The King is dead, long live the Boxster. You know what I mean.

Darthmjh said:
Thanks for the intro Andy.

I am the new custodian of Andy's car, and what a lovely car it is to. I've always liked 993's, I love the shape and the fact that it is aircooled.

I'm looking forward to adding some fun filled miles on the car, like I did in my 73 911T pictured here from a weekend drive in Yorkshire with the DDK forum guys.

37291270365_153f9f78f8_z.jpg

Mike

Welcome to the forum Mike :thumb:

Great to see that Andy's 993 is continuing her journey with a fellow enthusiast - air-cooled all the way!

Loving that 911T - looks awesome :grin:

Pleased your car has gone to a fellow enthusiast as mentioned above. Bitter sweet for you I guess, but onwards and upwards :thumbs:

Welcome Mike and what a nice looking 73T 8)

Welcome aboard chum. Just Illuminati membership next :what: Resist all urges to purchase the rose tinted valuation goggles though :hand:

Darthmjh said:
I am the new custodian of Andy's car...
Mike

:welcome:

You should say hi in the Newbie area :bye:

I have a feeling that you may have/have had some really 8) cars so :camera: please when you do.

:thumb:

Well done Mads, don't look back.

Darthmjh you've got a good car.
Even though it's green.

Kimbo said:
Well done Mads, don't look back.

Darthmjh you've got a good car.
Even though it's green.

excellent colour, so good they used it for the launch brochure.

The departure of my old girl hasn't been too traumatic ......... especially as I know it's gone to good home ....... in fact perhaps a better home as it will garaged now ...... :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back