Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My DesignLS interior retrim * Finished photos page 4 *

Looks fantastic, I really like it.

Now all I need is some cash to burn !!

:worship: :worship:

Wow.

Love the red details on the doors and the bottom of the gear shift module...what are they trimmed with?

Look freaking awesome. Well done Ade. :thumb:

Looks awesome, you should have sent Linus your mats and got them red stitched or piped :thumbs:

Cheers guys, i'm still grinning from ear to ear :D :D

Jcx said:
How long did it take? Start to finish...

4 weeks bud, not too bad really, it's a much bigger job than i initially thought..

jotaking said:
Love the red details on the doors and the bottom of the gear shift module...what are they trimmed with?

Cheers, the red accents on the doors and PDK surround are in Alcantara...

Stunning! Very tastefully done. Shame this website doesn't upload any higher res pics :pc:

So how much did it all cost then? :)

Shaoxter said:
Stunning! Very tastefully done. Shame this website doesn't upload any higher res pics :pc:

So how much did it all cost then? :)

Right click on the image and select 'view image' :thumb:

If you use a Man Maths calculator the cost was very reasonable 8)

Just realised you are the dude who took that stunning photo of your car on the beach back in the day. Love those pics!!!!!!!!!

Jcx said:
Just realised you are the dude who took that stunning photo of your car on the beach back in the day. Love those pics!!!!!!!!!

lol, yep... It was stock back then, seems an eternity ago :D

Looks great :thumb:

Looks awesome dude :thumbs:

Roll on tomorrow when I can see it in the flesh!!!!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back