Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My DesignLS interior retrim * Finished photos page 4 *

Thanks guys... It's nearly midnight and i'm still buzzing :D

Bikeracer1098 said:
That looks absolutely fantastic.

Just a quick question is the carbon centre console, PDK surround and door openers in 1x1 carbon? Also do you mind me asking where did you purchase them from.

Yes mate, matches Porsche OEM perfectly... All from http://dbcarbon.com

Superb quality but be prepared to have to wait a while for it, that said they do advise you of the delivery time and mine arrived a few days earlier than they quoted.

Simply stunning.

Your vision- :worship: Linus' craftmanship - :worship:

Now that's is a proper job, one word sums it up 'superb'!

Were the center console and door release handles wrapped or dipped? If so can you provide details of the company and cost (without being intrusive of 'how much'). Thank you.

:thumb:

MNC911 said:

Were the center console and door release handles wrapped or dipped? If so can you provide details of the company and cost (without being intrusive of 'how much'). Thank you.

Neither, they're carbon bud... Check out DBCarbon online, matches OEM perfectly. 8)

:worship:

AdeD said:
So today was collection day.. I've been like a kid on Xmas eve all day :D I won't go on much other to say that Linus is a genius, the quality is 2nd to none, on par if not better than Porsche OEM, the photos really do not do it justice!... It now finally feels special when i sit in it :D :D

Interior6.jpg

I like that fact that the interior is so nice that even the rear seat is smiling ;)

AdeD said:
MNC911 said:

Neither, they're carbon bud... Check out DBCarbon online, matches OEM perfectly. 8)

I thought that they were carbon fibre. But when I saw the door release handles it made me second guess.

I'll have a look on the website

Cheers
M

So you've created yourself problem now. That job is so superb, that should you fancy a change or update to your car, that every other car is going to feel second rate.....whether its a new or used car.
10 out 10. Go to the front of the class.
Love the front seats

looks the dogs

Hi AdeD

The interior looks the dogs .You cant put your old seats back in, your never going to sell it. LOL
Sale them to me
Please :thumbs:
Cheers Tim

Ade, I was expecting it to look good, but I am very impressed it looks stunning mate very very good job :thumb: :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back