Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My DesignLS interior retrim * Finished photos page 4 *

AdeD said:
Matt Seabrook said:
Looks stunning Ade. Would love to see it in the flesh one day. :thumbs:

So would i lol... I'm in Cornwall all the time bud visiting family, we'll sort a drive out one day maybe ;-)
:thumbs: :thumb:

tgdesign said:
AdeD

I can wait to see the interior of the car finished , looks fab, any more mods planned?

So wish I didn't sell my buckets now :sad:

Well i for one am glad you did :thumb:

There's always room for more mods :D :D

AdeD

Hi AdeD

At least the seats went to a good home.
Pm sent pal :thumb:

So today was collection day.. I've been like a kid on Xmas eve all day :D I won't go on much other to say that Linus is a genius, the quality is 2nd to none, on par if not better than Porsche OEM, the photos really do not do it justice!... It now finally feels special when i sit in it :D :D

Interior.jpg

Interior2.jpg

Interior3.jpg

Interior4.jpg

Interior5.jpg

Interior6.jpg

Interior7.jpg

Interior8.jpg

Interior9.jpg

Interior10.jpg

That looks absolutely amazing! Will have to wait a little while before I can justify getting mine done, but boy do I know where to go when it's time!

Looked even better in the flesh at the fairmile Ade, stunning job !

Wow Linus take a bow!!

That looks absolutely fantastic.

Just a quick question is the carbon centre console, PDK surround and door openers in 1x1 carbon? Also do you mind me asking where did you purchase them from.

Yep, that's the nuts.

Boba fett said:
That is very very lovely. Well done looks amazing
Tempted?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back