Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Car Prep - 13 Years Later!

C4-STORM

Hockenheim
(Sadly) an old fav past-time - valeting and detailing :)

I have been asked to trial AG's Lifeshine product which is designed specifically for new vehicle application.

Having recently continued detailing my Basalt Black C4S after a machine polish and recon to include very minor stone chip touch-up's to the bonnet and rear wheel arch spats I shall next use a fine compound polish (3M Finesse) to take the 'tops' off the touch-ins and then re-polish the entire body work to remove any swirl and gain a high lustre shine.

I will be applying the Lifeshine sealant thereafter and hope to update post at the weekend if anyone is interested.

Also loving the HD Wax and SG do an Aquafree wash-less polish which is pretty immense and smells incredible :lol:

Attachments

• img_4480_824.jpg
    img_4480_824.jpg
    876.4 KB · Views: 3,525

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back