Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Newbie just bought 1996 C2S

Thanks all for the warm welcome. More pics to follow once I have it.

Apologies in advance for incoming questions that have been asked before.
:?: :?: :?: :?:

Welcome and congrats on the purchase. :thumb:

I had a Special Edition Vesuvius C2S a few years back, great cars and the colour really "pops" in sunlight.

Your car looks to be a standard C2S that has probably been ordered in Vesuvius. The Special Edition cars had Metallic Grey Wing Mirrors, Door Handles, Rear Spoiler inset along with the 17" Cup 2 Wheel Centres in Grey too.

Here's a pic of my previous car for reference re the coloured accents.

C.

cableguy said:
Welcome and congrats on the purchase. :thumb:

I had a Special Edition Vesuvius C2S a few years back, great cars and the colour really "pops" in sunlight.

Your car looks to be a standard C2S that has probably been ordered in Vesuvius. The Special Edition cars had Metallic Grey Wing Mirrors, Door Handles, Rear Spoiler inset along with the 17" Cup 2 Wheel Centres in Grey too.

Here's a pic of my previous car for reference re the coloured accents.

C.

yes correct, checked with JZM earlier when getting the option codes. Been looking for Vesuvius for a very long time!!

Looks great.

My first viewing was a Vesuvius C2S FROM Mr911 (Clive)
Really does look great in the sunlight.

Looked at another after that.

Must have a hankering for a Vesuvius.

Enjoy! 8)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back