Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bargain 993?

^^^ I'm here for valuations chum if you need me :thumb:

rstaichi said:
Just sold my 1995 GR 993 Tip s with 97,500 miles for £37,000 to a private buyer who seemed over the moon with the car and so he should, it was a nice one with good history.
Not looking myself to go back into a 993 and i've owned a 964 so next on my Porsche journey will be a ground up build of a striped out early 70's wide body iroc rsr tribute(sleeper) in some crazy colour combo we thinks which will be a keeper and make me forever happy, i'll stick around if you don't mind as i enjoy reading all the posts here :thumb:

Well done on the sale! I was perusing the classifieds the other day and wondered if you'd done a deal. Sounds like a good purchase. Good luck with the next project :thumb:

Thanks Matt always feels like you've lost a limb when you look around and your garage is empty :sad: hopefully be filling the space soon enough and when i do i'll let the crew know whats sitting in there :thumb:

Advert just not taken down. Definitely sold. Been in touch with the vendor since it drove off.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back