Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Electrical gremlins

splattric

Hi all. I have just gone to use the car for the first time in two weeks and my rear TPMS is saying I have a flat. I have tried to get it to reset by flicking between winter and summer tyres but still comes up.
So I used its time to replace.

But the main annoyance is that my headlights are pointing downwards so I can see all of 5 meters. It seems the are not auto levelling when I switch them on. Is there anything I can try?
I would normally leave it and use other car till I get it booked in, but I need to use the car tonight

Many thanks

need to check the actual tyre pressure , it will flag up a fault when 0.3 bar below set pressure or when the battery in the sensor has failed .

Nothing you can do with the headlights .. im guessing a lvl sensor has failed .. turn off the car , lock it and retry is about it .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back