Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Red C4S @ Harbour Cars - anyone know this?

Zingari said:
Mike:) said:
A few 993 sales seem to be happening so relieved market is still reasonable.

Smoke and mirrors chum. Odd how it is all the high price cars with well-known dealers sell but we never find out who buy them :roll: Private sales are a different matter - unless you price it right.

Well we know my cousin is one, so could your theory be flawed, old chum?

Another 993 heavily discussed in this forum is now sold as well.

mohitos said:
Zingari said:
Mike:) said:
A few 993 sales seem to be happening so relieved market is still reasonable.

Smoke and mirrors chum. Odd how it is all the high price cars with well-known dealers sell but we never find out who buy them :roll: Private sales are a different matter - unless you price it right.

Well we know my cousin is one, so could your theory be flawed, old chum?

Why didn't he buy yours :dont know:

Dream911 said:
Trantorman said:
Cracking car, just seems no one wants to travel north for it, we do have roads and flights that come all the way up here....

Do you think that's the problem :?:

Assuming its the one with 112k on the clock and a ticket price of £90k. I`m not sure people appreciate the restoration work that might have gone into it and just move on to the next given the asking price. :dont know:

I traveled to Dublin for my C2S last year. Even had two pay for a second set of flights for me and my partner at City airport on a bank holiday weekend as I'd stupidly booked them in the wrong direction! Took some days off work, drove a big chunk of the Wild Atlantic Way, stayed in a place so amazing I booked two extra nights – and the mileage was also passed the psychological 100k by a decent amount.

That car being for sale with Porsche, and I am guessing with the Porsche Classic Warranty in place and all the fuss that comes with buying from a main dealer will be attraction. As will the roads up there, probably just as many wealthy Porsche enthusiasts in Scotland as elsewhere. Looks a great car with a lot of work lavished on it, no doubt in far better condition than some of the 80k mile ones we are seeing that we are asked to believe have only covered 4k a year. Can only be one thing holding it back and I doubt it is finding someone prepared to book a flight to Aberdeen from City Airport.

WB only for him :dont know:

Same surname.

Zingari said:
Gazc2 said:
had a custom two tone re-trim Black\Grey

:hand: It's departed from originality so that will knock it with the sandal/sock brigade. Plus trying to apply for Illuminati membership the voting bag will have more black balls than the bottom of a rabbit's hutch :what:

Not the best of pictures it had the standard Porsche grey inserts with black bolsters it was a quality job you can just see the carrera4s logo on the headrests but your right probably not one for the purists no idea what the asking price is looked like it had had a full resto as the paint was lovely.

Attachments

• 21082828_1153040008130989_942935568161174868_o_108.jpg
    21082828_1153040008130989_942935568161174868_o_108.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 3,419
Your cousin has bought a beautiful car. No smoke and mirrors. It sold for the
asking price of £90k and 911V could have sold it several times over.
JP

If it had been a 4s I would of thought about chopping mine in for it , being black.going back to the original post , it will be going to a good home . There quite a story with it as well . Sad in someways but a lovely ending now .

For me Arena red and blue upholstery is the worst colour combination I have ever seen on a 993. It was the first 993 I remember that registered with me some 11 years ago. Lived round the corner from me so saw it on a number of occasions. It was a nice one owner car, but was never on my list.
Somebody will love it no doubt.
Michael

Michael Taverner said:
For me Arena red and blue upholstery is the worst colour combination I have ever seen on a 993. It was the first 993 I remember that registered with me some 11 years ago. Lived round the corner from me so saw it on a number of occasions. It was a nice one owner car, but was never on my list.
Somebody will love it no doubt.
Michael

Still a low mileage car, probably well looked after, it's manual and more importantly, it's an 'S', the low production numbers will always add £££££ :thumb: :D

With one selling for 90K at 911 Virgin recently, things are still on the up.
Think I would rather have had the nice black one from 911V though, for just 3K more!!!

Zingari, your a star :grin:

Meanwhile, back in the real world .............

jonttt said:
Zingari, your a star :grin:

Meanwhile, back in the real world .............

I'm warming up for the Christmas bash :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back