Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED! A nice 996 C4S!!!

Would you be interested in a Red custom interior?

Raynesy said:
Trying to locate a 'nice' C4S.

Must be manual, black interior, Silver, Seal Grey or Lapis Blue - defo NOT black...

Up to 80k miles with full(ish) history.

Ideally with heated seats, but not essential. Prefer lower ownership (5 or less owners would be ideal).

So far all the cars I have viewed have had at least 1 very poor paint repair or have missing service history (4/5 year gaps!), or have been crashed multiple times, or look like a pack of wolves have clawed their way around the interior!

If anyone is selling theirs or knows of a car that isn't advertised online then get in touch, happy to pay the money for the right car in the right condition!!!

Thanks in Advance! Paul

Doesn't sound exactly what I'm after, but PM me some details / pics and I can have a look...

Another car viewed today... on with a dealer at over £30k... Unfortunately there's a bit of a story with the car and it needs an engine rebuild. It had seen some paint, none of which was great (poor prep on one panel and poor colour match on a couple of others). Best I've seen so far, but not good enough for me!!!

996 Carrera 4S

How does a 2003 model with 2 previous private owners ( both Porsche enthusiasts)with genuine 33K sound? Always used as a weekend car hence low mileage.
Fully loaded with everything fitted. Metallic Cobalt Blue with grey leather interior. All documentation intact.
I bought it a few years ago but when the prices started to rise I put it in dry warm storage where it has been for the last 2 years. I have 4 other Porsche's so i do not feel deprived.
Never been bent but does have 2 small scratches on the front bumper and a cloth web has broken on the drivers seat as the 2 previous users are over 6 ft and heavy which meant they fell into the drivers seat rather than sit into it.
Any other faults would come out and be fixed when it is MOT'd again.
Currently on a SORN but if enough interest i will recommission it.
Anyone interested send me a PM and i can send photos and any details required.

Thanks for the info Peter. The car sounds great, but it's not a colour combo I like..

Good luck with the sale...

Thanks for the link BK911... If it had black interior it'd be perfect, but I don't think I can live with the blue.

Raynesy said:
Thanks for the link BK911... If it had black interior it'd be perfect, but I don't think I can live with the blue.

I really like the Metrobole Blue. I wasn't fussed if it had black or the blue leather. Its quite dark and quite subtle. If you haven't seen one in the flesh I wouldn't rule it out.

I'm now officially a 911 owner...

I bought the one from Porsche Swindon, although not as a retail purchase - (it came via a trade to trade auction website which the company I work for just happen to own)

Drove it home this morning and very happy - it needs a check-over, possibly new brakes and a detail but it has the makings of an exceedingly good car.

Thanks everyone for their help / advice, especially BChivs for giving me the heads-up about the car in the first place!

:congrats: Raynesy. Seal Grey is the best 996 colour. :thumbs:

Of course :useless:

Thanks T8!

I'll try to add a pic...

remote.axd

Congrats... mileage and spec?!

It's done 78k, Seal grey with Black Leather. Full Porsche history. Has nav, heated seats, rear park sensors, xenons, PSE, rain sensing wipers and auto-dimming mirror.

remote.axd

remote.axd

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back