Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Red C4S @ Harbour Cars - anyone know this?

I really don't get this POA crap! If they cant be bothered to publish a price then they pretty much know themselves that they're taking the pi$$. :roll:

C.

mohitos said:
mohitos said:

It's still £86,995.

It won't sell for that unless Stevie wonder gets in a bidding war with Roy Orbison :roll:

There's a reason why it's still for sale

Arena Red is a great colour but is it any wonder they've stalled with the interior pics. Blue is just about liveable on Iris Blue or Polar Silver but someone was obviously pi$$ed or blind when they ordered this one...!

C.

cableguy said:
Arena Red is a great colour but is it any wonder they've stalled with the interior pics. Blue is just about liveable on Iris Blue or Polar Silver but someone was obviously pi$$ed or blind when they ordered this one...!

C.

:grin:

It beats green

Zingari said:
It won't sell for that unless Stevie wonder gets in a bidding war with Roy Orbison

:floor:

There was a cracking black one with a for sale sticker on it at Porsche in the Glen had a custom two tone re-trim Black\Grey which Personally I thought was nicely done no price on it however if anyone is looking for a black one I could probably find out some details.

Gazc2 said:
had a custom two tone re-trim Black\Grey

:hand: It's departed from originality so that will knock it with the sandal/sock brigade. Plus trying to apply for Illuminati membership the voting bag will have more black balls than the bottom of a rabbit's hutch :what:

Zingari said:
Gazc2 said:
had a custom two tone re-trim Black\Grey

:hand: It's departed from originality so that will knock it with the sandal/sock brigade. Plus trying to apply for Illuminati membership the voting bag will have more black balls than the bottom of a rabbit's hutch :what:

Sounds like a similar re-trim to the infamous Yorkshire Classic Porsche 993... :grin:

http://www.yorkshireclassicporsche....ra-4s/leeds/west-yorkshire/16780609#top-image

C.

^^^^ Ah yes the car that has Theophilus P Wildebeeste as a previous owner :roll:

To be fair anything older than a 997 smells of cow sh ite inside, with tired old shiny leather, id of thought a re trim was must for all :thumb:

Strip out the blue, bang in black/grey- Job done- stuff the Illuminati :bye:

Enquired and Now Sold. Appears not bad compared to some I have seen advertised.

A few 993 sales seem to be happening so relieved market is still reasonable.

Mike:) said:

Smoke and mirrors chum. Odd how it is all the high price cars with well-known dealers sell but we never find out who buy them :roll: Private sales are a different matter - unless you price it right.

Zingari said:
Mike:) said:

Smoke and mirrors chum. Odd how it is all the high price cars with well-known dealers sell but we never find out who buy them :roll: Private sales are a different matter - unless you price it right.
you keep saying that . Told you it would be gone very soon . If it is what they say it is ( car is not in showroom at mo ) it was sold the other day . I know the new owner very well

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qdunrpvcxsty
Back