Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Home Built Hot Rod (Video Build)

So I have had to sit the Porsche to the side as I am still waiting on engine parts, but that means it is time for me to start the build on my 1971 Datsun 240Z.

This weeks video is about 50/50 Porsche and Datsun. I first needed to replace the front wheel bearings on the 911 so I could put wheels on it and move it out of the way. I then got into doing a stocktake on my Z to see what it needed, and start formulating a plan for the build.

I realise these will not be Porsche videos for a while, but you can follow the Datsun build on YouTube if you are interested. I can also possibly start another thread on here with the Datsun build if people are interested.

Here is the episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoNU6IjrrEU&feature=youtu.be

Great compilation video Jeff, you can really see how the car came together , enjoyed all of the videos and looking forward to the engine going in , good luck with the 240Z :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfguy11800
Back