Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Another - what would you choose

They're both good cars. If I had my time again, I would look closer at a C4 because in the real world it should be quicker as you should get less understeer at low speeds.

The C2 is likely to be both more reliable because of the new drivetrain, and a better investment.

I have a C2 with an LSD and although it's a hoot to drift in the wet, it's not as fast a a good Impreza on a B road, all because of the low speed understeer.

Coullstar knows about Ricky's but can't get to it for a look.

I agree though I'd be there like a shot. Possibly one of the last reasonably priced Aero kit, early C2s at sensible money?

I think so.....

APL911 said:
http://911uk.com/ads_item.php?id=7872

If I was in the position to buy right now, I would be on my way to Hull tomorrow....

I don't have spare time for the next two weeks to go looking unfortunately so just have to sit and wait. Getting a look at the C2 tomorrow, well body only as owner is away until early next week.

Re C4 vs C2: it makes me laugh that some say there is no difference, then other say the C2 is an under-steering monster!

What little understeer there is is very easy to dial out.

Nice one C!

This popped into my head the other night and I was wondering if you'd bought it.
I look forward to the pics. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back