Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gap insurance

Darren p

As the title says I'm looking for gap Insurance to cover our 991.2 gts when we pick it up in next week or so, can anyone recommend a company,thanks Darren

Been with ALA

I bought my GAP from www.gapinsurance.co.uk

I also bought tyre Insurance from them - it seemed very good value for 4 year cover. I decided not to bother with wheel cover though as I always take care and if I damage a wheel I'm prepared to pay up for my own mistake - whereas I have no control over tyres which can puncture anytime.

Got mine from Warrantydirect. OPC quoted over £1k for return to invoice cover Warranty direct did the same level of cover for £203 for a 3 years policy & £30k max limit and at that price I thought it worth having.

It is worth looking at policies with agreed value that you can set the amount on. AIB provide one from hiscox. It might be more effective than standard policies plus gap.

Tyre Insurance. On a used porsche I ask for it as a discount during the haggling as a final discount.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back