Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Baywatch

jpsh120 said:
As you didn't specify 'which' engine bay..... :grin:

Rapier H120 :grin:

C4-STORM said:
jpsh120 said:
As you didn't specify 'which' engine bay..... :grin:

Rapier H120 :grin:

:thumb:

My username might have been a clue :wink:

:whistle:

alex yates said:
Well somebody had to do it and since I've spent all day 'baywatching' in St Tropez, thought I better step up to the mark.

Tried to keep my bay as clean as possible. Apologies if the snaps are too dirty and I've broke the CoC (Code of Conduct) posting photos of scantily clad people.

Moderator Update > :blue-no:

:oops: Apologies :grin:

Ok, just back from a 2.78k mile trip and I washed my bay midflight, but now ready for another good clean:

GwZvEVu.jpg

:thumbs: A fair old trek then - all running well?

Never missed a beat. Couple of doggie related wear n tear issues but other than that, flawless.

Now the rear interior, well.........lets just say I could knit a ginger jumper from all the hair off my pooch.

88UVZMM.jpg

He had a top holiday and that's what matters.

Kv33Yzq.jpg

:eek: Brilliant!

alex yates said:
Never missed a beat. Couple of doggie related wear n tear issues but other than that, flawless.

Now the rear interior, well.........lets just say I could knit a ginger jumper from all the hair off my pooch.

88UVZMM.jpg

He had a top holiday and that's what matters.

Kv33Yzq.jpg

:worship: :thumb:

Here's mine. Bog standard.
One of the pooch thrown in as well :grin:

Attachments

• dog_113.jpg
    dog_113.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,368
  • bay_521.jpg
    bay_521.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 1,368
Cheers Wasz.

Chigster said:
Is that a doggy seatbelt Alex?

C

He's wearing a dog harness and I have a belt that hooks on to that and the other end plugs in a seatbelt socket. In the past he kept standing on the socket and releasing it, so I bolted the belt plug to where the seats bolt in in the centre so it was a 'fixed' belt seen here:

88UVZMM.jpg

That's lovely :mrgreen:

Steve Gom said:
Here's mine. Bog standard.
One of the pooch thrown in as well :grin:

That's lovely :mrgreen:

Here's mine ... Still trying to work out if the Orange dabs of paint mean that the engine was opened up at some point ...

Attachments

• baywatch_116.jpg
    baywatch_116.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 1,314

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back