Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

So i sold it......

cbr6dc

Didn't get it sorted how i wanted so a few niggling problems but someone offered me ok money for it and with university starting in 2 weeks the money comes in useful.....

Anyway i shall be back hopefully as a Porsche is so much of a step up I'd have never normally have the chance so i risked it.....

Have fun all!

Btw £8k for Cat C 1999 911 tip needing a new cabriolet roof really, wheels refurbing and some paintwork finishing off with 130k miles (30k since engine rebuild) but with a hard top. Wanted £9k but needed service etc. No advertising needed so no time wasters.

Thanks for your help and advice. :)

I have spares for sale for what i paid for them:
6 x brand new ARC coils for £95 delivered Inc receipt as 10 month shop warranty still
2 new genuine Porsche exhaust/ignition heat shields - £35 delivered
eBay air intake (resonator delete) - can't remember how much I paid so £35 delivered
2 used jack pads - £15 delivered
Indoor car cover - looks mint. Receipt for £175 - offers please.

Email address is CBR6dc@hotxxxxxxxxx (obviously work it out please)

Car cover is a Classic Additions Ultimate.
It fits the wing mirrors etc and is very snug!

Also got some brand new, never fitted HEL Braided brake lines for sale too.

Pity you've sold up but it's for the greater good eh. Good luck with uni and I'm sure you'll reap the rewards and be back in something bigger and better in years to come. :thumb:

Cheers mate. Gutted I've sold it but didn't have the time or the money to get it finished - £2000 would have seen it really nice!
A lot of the jobs I have done on other cars but I don't have a driveway to do it on - public parking or a garage you can't open a door in.

Hopefully uni goes how I want and as a graduation present I've already got my eye on a 911. Got the bug now... phenomenal cars!

Brake lines sold.

wasz said:
You got strong money for it going off your description!

Shame to sell up, but time to enjoy Uni without messing with it!

Cheers. Owed me a bit more but pretty much got back what I paid for it. It was in better nick than most 911s Porsche is see apparently.

cover is on ebay now by accident and other bits will list tomorrow.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back