Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gt3 cup 6 pot and 380mm motorsport discs *****Sold******

jimk04

Soon up for sale as soon as calipers are refurbed.

6 pot 997 GT3 Cup calipers. Wider Cup /RS 225mm mounting. Smaller pccb size pistons.
380mm x 32mm full floating Porsche Motorsport 2 piece discs...not the later style that you can't take apart. They are still 32mm but Have some heat cracking and grooving. Would get you going.

1500gbp with discs
1000gbp calipers only

Pics as soon as ready
Will post pics of discs later

Hopefully this shows the quality of the caliper refurb. All new dust seals are here ready. All pistons and ceramic caps are in great condition. Also HAS the optional spiders to hold the ceramic caps in place.

The PORSCHE is stenciled on...not a vinyl decal.

Aw2WGBT.jpg

geKwGtX.jpg

The red bleed valves are sacrificial for painting purposes.

Question is, does anyone know if these fit the 996TT? Have a feeling they don't due to RS mounting - but someone might know!

To mount the caliper you need the factory pccb adaptor. This takes you from your 142mm spacing to the RS/Cup /2010 on 225mm.

997 351 505 04 is the number of the adaptor. Plus you need the shallow headed bolts to mount them.

I do not know how the disc offset plays out with turbo hubs

These are ready to go now.

1500 gbp with discs
1000gbp calipers alone.

I have since added the brembo bleed valve dust covers missing from these new photos.

All new dust and piston seals in the calipers. Pistons and bores in good condition.

530J2Zy.jpg

Qkdu2TZ.jpg

WTICj1u.jpg

I have some part worn Pagid rs19 in the correct Cup shape for the 2 piece discs.. (shallower annulus )...that can be negotiated on for a small additional fee.
Thanks for looking

and you will need 19s? would they fit under OEM 18 twists or GT3 wheels? could be very very tight

or very motorsport like 18s which have big clearance.

19s not required. Cups only had 18s .
They fit under my td 1.3. I'll measure the inner diameter requirements but will also depend on wheel weight placement if it gets that tight for your wheel.
Offset clearance generally not a problem with these.

NLW73 said:
and you will need 19s? would they fit under OEM 18 twists or GT3 wheels? could be very very tight

or very motorsport like 18s which have big clearance.

You will need 19s in general (certainly if staying with Porsche OE rims), however there are some aftermarket options which will clear them on 18s. For example the Cup car race centre locks (made by BBS) are 18" and there is at least one type of 18 from OZ which will clear 6 pots on 380mm disks on the 997.2 GT3. Most wheels - however - will not. A few that otherwise wouldn't will if the calliper is machined a little.

Bearing in mind even the earlier cup bbs was changed when the car went to 380. The wheels look v similar but have scalloped spokes.
BBS splits are not known for their caliper clearance though.

From some measurements I would say 440mm inside wheel diameter is bare minimum.

fV6zNfF.jpg

FW6HS4R.jpg

I don't need to tell you that this is a radius..so the 220 gives a 440 inner wheel clearance...would give approx 10mm clear.

You may choose to accept a tighter gap. ...but small stones become a major caliper and wheel scoring issue.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back