Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 c4s plus £39,995.00

That's around the corner from me. Might pop down and see what it's all about

paul987 said:
I'm not familiar with the C4S plus... I presume given the price... it's the must have model :dont know:

Being a 2005 model, the PLUS variant was a run out special edition with the X51 Power upgrade kit and GT3 style alloy wheels plus many other extras.

These can be good value with a whole host of extras thrown in. I guess you could google to get the full spec.

Surely that's just an X51 C4S?

Can find no references to a C4S Plus anywhere on t'internet.

Bluebird911 said:
paul987 said:
I'm not familiar with the C4S plus... I presume given the price... it's the must have model :dont know:

Being a 2005 model, the PLUS variant was a run out special edition with the X51 Power upgrade kit and GT3 style alloy wheels plus many other extras.

These can be good value with a whole host of extras thrown in. I guess you could google to get the full spec.

Found a bit about them on a US forum... they even have a 'Plus' badge next to the 4S
http://www.rennteam.com/forum/page1.html;jsessionid=150mzywfrfi9pn9eyfl9qq3zw?vs=0

Basically it's a 4S with
* Titanium colored "Carrera 4S Plus" badge on the engine lid.
* A "4S Plus" badge on the center console.
* Powerkit with 345HP
* 18' wheels in GT3-look
* 6 speed gearbox
* Metallic paint
* sports suspension (-10mm)
* Lether
* Digital Soundpackage

EGTE said:
Basically it's a 4S with
* Titanium colored "Carrera 4S Plus" badge on the engine lid.
* A "4S Plus" badge on the center console.
* Powerkit with 345HP
* 18' wheels in GT3-look
* 6 speed gearbox
* Metallic paint
* sports suspension (-10mm)
* Lether
* Digital Soundpackage

And don't forget..
* currently appreciating at £2500 a month :lol:

I have one!

The C4S plus was made for the Swiss market however a few made it to.the UK, not sure on numbers, but very limited from fact no one knows about them.

I have the original Porsche C4S plus brochure too, it's a last run loaded C4S with x51 etc.

996 C4S Plus.

You learn something new every day. :thumbs:

I guess it was the 996 equivalent of the 997GTS.

I'm personally not keen on the GT3 wheels :nooo:

Never knew about the Plus model either!

~ Maxie :eek:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back