Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

a year of owning a c2 cab and I fancy a 997 turbo

robbiej said:
so to get a 997.2 I really have to sell the GTR (no anti nissan comments please)

there is a chance if I spend less the 60K I could keep the GTR as well but that really puts me in the 997.1 area

I know you will all say manual in the .1 but not really a wife option she needs a auto

so I'm stuck

You won't be disappointed with either. The auto box in the .2 is PDK and is better but I'm sure you'd like the .1 as well. Drive one and see. You can fit a .2 steering wheel to the older car which makes the drive a better experience.

isysman said:
Boba fett said:
Are you really saying the DFI is better than the Mezger :?:
No I'm not saying that. But every review I've read of the Gen1 Vs Gen.2 says get Gen.2.

Not every review...

Skip to 09:30 if you can't be asked to watch the whole review / comparison.
To be fair he did not say Gen1 :thumb:

apollokre1d said:
isysman said:
Boba fett said:
Are you really saying the DFI is better than the Mezger :?:
No I'm not saying that. But every review I've read of the Gen1 Vs Gen.2 says get Gen.2.

Not every review...

Skip to 09:30 if you can't be asked to watch the whole review / comparison.
To be fair he did not say Gen1 :thumb:

He didn't say he'd take the Gen.1 over the Turbo S, he said he'd rather have a manual non S with bucket seats. Unless I missed another comment?

Not every review...

Open Youtube Page

so I can't have a manual, interesting that he said the GTR was a quicker change than the PDK...

I have 997 tip and it frustrates me until I use it for a while

I am a fan of Chris Harris, my car wore Driver Republic logo as it was the first GTR at Le Mans 24 hours in 2008

Le-mans2.jpg

perhaps keeping both is a better but more expensive idea..

Just done 2500 miles last week in my turbo tip, it's a 2009 car with the pcm3 and the .2 steering wheel with the better push pull buttons. It never missed a beat and in manual you do get the control! I love it but I am tempted by a .2 pdk atlas grey on auto trader 👍👍 I'd try the tip and see how you get on!

I love it but I am tempted by a .2 pdk atlas grey on auto trader 👍👍 I'd try the tip and see how you get on!

my current c2 is that colour... i have a roof that matches

it does look nice wheels are good

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back